Intermodal DrayageWe enable the quick pickup of container shipments and efficient movement of goods in and out of ports and rail yards.
G&D drayage services enable the quick pickup of container shipments and efficient movement of goods in and out of ports and rail yards. We coordinate with container depots and steamship lines, manage drop pools, and foster great relationships with freight forwarders and customs brokers. We don’t just execute moves that rail or sail but leverage our experience and liaise with all parties in the intermodal process, driving down costs through better utilization of equipment.
Seamlessly interface with other segments of the intermodal logistics supply chain to reduce complexity and increase visibility.
Consider G&D Integrated intermodal drayage services if you:
- Are managing a global supply chain
- Move and manage goods from a wide variety of hubs (ports, rail yards, distribution centers)
- Experience delays at ports or rail yards
- Don’t have time to deal with complexity and nuance of intermodal shipments
- Want a direct relationship with a drayage provider
- Are considering changing from “door moves” to “merchant haulage”
Intermodal, Drayage, Transportation, Truckload
VALUE-ADDED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS
- Just-In-Time Expedited Services
- Yard Management
- Jockey Services
- Container/Depot Management
G&D Integrated offers turnkey transportation management services. As a result of more than a century of best practices, our innovative solutions lower transportation costs, improve customer service and reduce cycle times. G&D can place staff at your site or manage your business from our Operations Center to deliver the optimal cost and service combination.